Only you can decide whether you want to give A.A. a try. Admitting you might need help, or admitting that you’re an alcoholic, takes courage. The following pamphlets will tell you more about this fellowship and help you decide whether A.A. could be right for you.
You can also contact us anytime on the Mendocino Coast AA Hotline. 1-877-546-9286.
About Alcoholics Anonymous.
New to A.A.?
Women, LGBTQ & Young People
Bridging the Gap
Support for newly released inmates
& residents of treatment facilities/hospitals
District Contact – Marc O. (707) 367-3960
Additional A.A. Literature
- Agnostic and Atheist Members in A.A.
- Questions & Answers on Sponsorship
- More A.A. Flyers and Pamphlets
Interesting A.A. Content
- A.A. Podcast/Sobercast Meetings
- A.A. Grapevine
- A.A. General Service Office
- Northern California Council of A.A.
More A.A. Fellowships
- Mendocino Inland Group
- Humboldt and Del Norte Counties
- San Francisco and Marin Counties
- Lake County
- Sonoma County
- Native American Indian General Service Organization
- California Northern Coastal Area 06
- World Wide AA Meetings, these include meetings in a variety of languages, through email, chat, audio and video, and discussion forums. There’s a meeting for you somewhere!
Al-Anon Family Groups
Help and Hope for families and friends of Alcoholics